6 Ways You Can Support Us
Do you value the information and services provided by DollarDaze.org? If you do, there are many ways you can support this site. A few suggestions are listed below and all of them but the last won't cost you a penny!
- One of the most effective, long-term ways of supporting DollarDaze.org is to use the button located at the end of each article. Every time someone bookmarks an article its visibility increases on the web, and it will reach a larger audience.
- If you really enjoy one of the articles on our site, consider clicking the "Make this your favorite article" link located beneath the author description. This provides us with useful feedback concerning what kind of content appeals to our audience so that we can produce more of it.
- Visit us on a regular basis to see what new material has been posted. Subscribing to our blog and news RSS feeds will allow you to be notified whenever new articles are posted. Feedburner is an excellent service to use for this.
- The majority of our revenue comes from advertising. You can help us by simply looking at the ads scattered throughout this site. Please do not click on the ads unless you are genuinely interested in them. The revenue from these ads covers our operational costs. Furthermore, if you know a person or business who might want to advertise on our site you can refer them to our Advertiser's Page.
- You can help us on the technical side of things by reporting broken links, editing mistakes, or any other problems you encounter while using the site.
- And last but not least if you feel that DollarDaze.org provides you with valuable content, you can show your appreciation by making a donation through PayPal.
2008 was a very successful year for DollarDaze.org. Our viewership increased many times as did our visibility on the web. If you've been with us since the beginning you will have noticed that our website keeps changing as we accommodate more features and services. This trend will continue in 2009 as we strive to increase the value of this website for you, our audience.